Extend your reach. Connect with new audiences. Inspire action.
Become an organization member for just $150 a year. DCTV is an experienced creative and community resource that knows how to make TV work for your organization. As a DCTV member your organization will have access to a wide range of resources, services and training that you can use to reach new audiences - over 360,000 cable viewers on air and online - and educate the public on the issues, programs and services that matter most to your organization.
Organization Member Benefits
As an Organization Member, you will be able to:
- Submit your content such as programs and public service announcements (PSAs)
- Post messages and events on the DCTV Video Bulletin Board
- Rent DCTV digital production and editing equipment (certification required)
- Hire DCTV production professionals at subsidized rates
- Program development
- Production consulting
Organization Member Requirements
Please provide one of the following documents with your member application and fee:
- Business license or other official utility bill (cable, water, gas, electric)
- Certificate of tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status with name and address
- Copy of a government issued ID or driver's license of the principal rep. and designees that will be using the facility from the organization
You can mail your application or apply online. You can also submit the documents in person during regular operating hours, or fax to (202) 526-6646. For more information, contact us.
Get Started or Renew Your Membership
Mail or Drop off: 901 Newton St, NE, Washington, DC 20017